IT Web Developer 6 (Government)
Develops and oversees website design and creation. Plans, designs, evaluates, develops, tests, edits, maintains, and documents look and flow of websites. Interviews clients to help them clarify their goals for establishing a website. Designs or supervises design of digitized images, banners, bullets, charts, image maps and other graphics to enhance appearance of site. Applies knowledge of programming techniques and computer internet systems
1) Bachelor's or advanced Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
2) Minimum 6 years of work experience.
- Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems);
- Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements;
- Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs;
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements;
- Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant);
- Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design;
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation;
- Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades;
- Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle;
- Applies concepts, develops, tests, maintains, and supports high-performance, innovative software and web-based applications;
- Troubleshoots software and web problems and provides solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies;
- Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications;
- Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create software and web application elements such as user interface features, algorithms, animation, special effects, databases, and e-business applications.
Required Clearance: The candidate must be a US Citizen. Work on this contract will be "Unclassified" through "TS/SCI". TS/SCI (with polygraph) level is desired. Candidates must be clearable and must be willing to adhere to the clearance process.
Desired: Listed under required skills BUT will interview with 50% of skills or more
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top