IT Subject Matter Expert (Government)
AT&T has a career opportunity for an IT Subject Matter Expert - Lead Developer at Joint Base San Antonio - Lackland, Texas, supporting National Cyber Mission Forces and their Operations. The contractor will provide high-level software development expertise for the development and evaluation of software and the development and implementation of all evaluation related materials to meet client's evolving mission requirements. The contractor will also advise multiple development teams on technical development tasks and strategy. This individual should have experience developing and normalizing software development standards and practices across multiple development teams
- Develop custom software which create effects based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Refine pre-existing code into production grade software based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Identify vulnerabilities in software and hardware
- Analyze and reverse engineer software and hardware systems based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Develop tools to detect, analyze and neutralize malicious logic traveling through the Global Information Grid
- Develop software utilities that assist in managing network resources.
- Develop tools to capture, analyze and neutralize network and host-based attack methodologies and unknown vulnerabilities.
- Document all phases of software development throughout the lifecycle - Review and coordinate documentation with government/stakeholders for software developed
- Research and document technologies identified by the Government.
- Provide developed capability demonstrations
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: - MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or similar technical discipline. Equivalent experience or Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) may substitute. - 8+ years software development. - Experience in two or more of the following: C, C++, C-Sharp, Python, or Assembly. - Experience with building virtual environments and software integration
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen. TS/SCI Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top