IT Specialist Mid (Government)
- Four to nine (4-9) years of related experience in information systems.
- Under general direction, install, configure, service, repair and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone client-.server environment, including MS Server, Defense Message Systems and other authorized information technology systems.
- Install, configure, service repair and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices and servers.
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches and various transmission media, server hardware and software and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network.
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria.
- Prepares system documentation
- Establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents.
- Participates in special studies
- Stays current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies
- Possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+
Required Clearance: Secret
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top