IT Service Delivery Rep Mid - NOC (Government)
High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Five to nine (5‐9) years experience with Hardware (HW) or Software (SW) Asset Management.
- Responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology (IT) Service Management and Delivery
are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability.
- This role will leverage processes, utilizing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, to ensure
the IT organization designs, deploys and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT
- The primary areas of responsibility will be the areas of Incident, Problem, Change and Availability Management.
- This role will also ensure that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest
level of availability, quality, value, flexibility and visibility to the organization.
Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01‐M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
Must have a Secret Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top