IT Field Support Specialist (Duluth)
- Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
- Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
- Familiar with Active Directory security and policies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Minimum education and experience level: High school/GED and a minimum of four (4) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate's degree and two (2) years of experience. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. Must be willing to drive an AT&T Motor Vehicle for an authorized purpose upon request.
Required Clearance: Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and willing/able to obtain/maintain a security clearance.
Desired: DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 certification or MTA.
Back to top