IT Field Support Specialist (Duluth)
1. Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
2. Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
3. Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software.
4. Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with nine (9) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associates degree and seven (7) years of experience.
• Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches.
• Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
• Able to manage time and priorities effectively.
• Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Proficient in working with end-users remotely.
• Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
• Familiar with Active Directory security and policies.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Must be able to drive company vehicle.
Must be available to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 6am-6pm, as determined by management.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; periodic work in tight areas.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with polygraph.
Desired: CompTIA A+, Vendor certifications desired, e.g., Cisco, Polycom.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top