IT Administrator Windows Systems (Government)
Administers, designs, implements, resolves problems, supports, and maintains operations in a Microsoft Windows environment, including servers, desktop infrastructures, or other computer systems. Heads the receiving, racking, cabling, and Windows OS installation of new systems to be built and put into service. Oversees performance tuning and monitors performance of server systems, including uptime, failover, anti-viral, and anti-spamming. Sets up and maintain fault tolerances, and monitors and manages accounts.
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests,
- Provides polite and friendly customer service,
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required,
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools,
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications,
- Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist,
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self help capability.
Required Clearance: The candidate must be a US Citizen. Work on this contract will be "Unclassified" through "TS/SCI". TS/SCI (with polygraph) level is desired. Candidates must be clearable and must be willing to adhere to the clearance process.
Desired: Listed under required skills BUT will interview with 50% of skills or more
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top