Inventory – Hardware Asset Management, Senior (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Inventory - HW Asset Management to support the US Federal Government in providing hardware logistics expertise for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Follow inventory tracking/accounting standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Manage warranty/maintenance agreement expiration and associated monthly reporting
- Provide visibility into inventory status, receipts, purchasing requests, purchase orders and shipment
- Monitor inventory turnover, making recommendations for process improvements
- Provide status of warehouse inventory, performing demand analysis to identify standard items/consumables to ensure items remain above minimum and are not overstocked
- Work with service providers to collect failure data and maintenance trends
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact and responsible for entire processes within device imaging
- Responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower levels
- Develop solutions that require collaboration with internal experts, analysis and understanding of impact on process. Communicate effectively within and outside area of responsibility. Influences team members regarding solution design, process and approaches
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- BA and 3-8 years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to coordinate with purchasing partners to coordinate stock levels
- Understand basic TEMPEST requirements and the need to report configuration changes to the product baseline
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top