Integration Systems Engineer, Agile/DevSecOps (Government)
- El Segundo, CA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports the Space and Missile Systems Center to develop, deliver, and sustain unrivaled space control capabilities to guarantee space superiority for our nation.
AT&T is seeking a seasoned systems engineer with Agile software and/or DevSecOps expertise to provide System Integration support to the United States Space Force, Space and Missile Systems Center's Special Programs Directorate. This customer equips the U.S. Space Force with space control systems to gain, maintain, and exploit space superiority. It directs the planning, development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of a complex and dynamic portfolio of space-superiority capabilities of the highest national priority. The position requires an individual with experience in technical programs and systems engineering of command and control software applications for the space control mission area.
- Perform technical and program management support in the execution of Agile and DevSecOps software development and fielding in accordance with the DoD 5000.02 framework as well as evolving policy,
- Coordinate Government System Integration activities with interfacing systems and/or applications throughout the system life cycle
- Provide technical and acquisition support to Government and contractor milestone reviews to assess progress, issues, and requirements traceability
- Perform and oversee concept of operations development, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architecture development, validation and verification, systems integration, system & operational performance analysis, lifecycle cost analysis & estimation, and decision analysis for an existing and/or new interfacing system
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of interface requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Perform and oversee functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into applicable Agile/DevSecOps design/build features for new interfacing systems and/or applications
- Provide specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet the program needs, including present and future capacity requirements against the an existing and/or new system interface
- Develop and maintain interface specifications with existing and/or new systems and/or application
Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a Polygraph (#topsecret)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or relevant discipline and 9+ years of technical program management, systems engineering, and Agile/DevSecOps software development activities
- 7+ years of experience required for Master's Degree and 4+ years for PhD
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top