Do you have three or more years installing or maintaining entertainment, security, or networking equipment or have similar experience? Do you have a post-high school education? If yes, come join our team with a starting pay of over $20.00 per hour or qualify for a wage pay credit.
Don't have three years of experience? No worries, we offer a competitive salary for all levels of expertise and provide great opportunities for career growth and paid training.
You will work both in and outside our customer's homes and businesses to install high-speed broadband, video, Wi-Fi and voice services. But that's not all. Your expert knowledge in our wide-range of technology and services will provide customized solutions to meet needs and elevate the installation experience. And to make sure you hit the ground running, we'll provide extensive hands on training and the resources you need in a supportive team environment.
To qualify, you'll need to:
- Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Possess a valid state driver's license and clean driving record
- Lift and move up to 80 lbs.
- Possibly work in small confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
- Identify wire and cable colors
- Qualify on pre-employment assessments
- Weigh less than 275 lbs. for ladder safety
You'll use your knowledge and passion to deliver an effortless customer experience while pursuing challenging and rewarding goals! We are passionate about innovation, we appreciate our employees and we love connecting our customers to their world.
You'll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount:
- Wireless devices, accessories & service
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T Phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- DirecTV Now
- DirecTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket)
- U-verse TV
- Savings on travel, apparel, electronics, automobile and gym membership
Don't take our word for it. Our employees say it best! Watch now .
You'll also need to pass the following assessments.
Study Guides (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Assessment Information :
Technical/Mechanical Test - Field III (TMTF III)
Premises Technician Inventory (PTI-R)
Premises Technician Assessment (PTA)
Time to start preparing. Ready? Apply now.
Back to top