Information Systems Security Officer, Senior (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
The team operates and maintains the Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to protect Federal Executive Branch Civilian Departments and Agencies from cybersecurity threats.
AT&T has an opening an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to support the DHS, in providing Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) Service Delivery. We are looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and seek out learning new technologies. Successful candidates will have an active TS/SCI clearance, past DHS experience and experience as an ISSO.
- Researches, develop, implement, test and review an organization's information security in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access.
- Inform users about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures and monitor networks.
- Performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support risk management framework and continuous monitoring.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Security Authorization Package (SAP) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
- Supports security authorization activities in compliance with Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Mangers subordinate Security Managers
DHS TS/SCI (#topsecret)
- BS Degree in Information Assurance, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Three years of security, cyber analysis and certification and accreditation activities.
- Expertise within a security operations center with relevant networking and security experience with Nessus, NMAP, Splunk, Wireshark, etc.
- Security+, GCIA, CEH, CIH, or CISSP certification
- Ability to brief, write and edit at a technical/professional level
- Master's Degree
- 10+ years' experience
- Cyber Security Experience
- Prior DHS Experience
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top