Information System Security Officer-ISSO1 (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Information system security officer - To support the delivery and management of end user IT systems.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information;
- Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program
- Provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
- Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with ODNI and DoD policies
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation
- Provide configuration management for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
- Develop system security policy and ensure compliance; Administer the user identification and authentication mechanism of the Information System (IS).
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
Required Qualifications: Five (5) years of experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Experience is to include at least one (1) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools and hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.Four (4) years of additional experience as an ISSO may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
DoD 8570 compliance with IAT Level I or higher is required.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top