Information System Security Officer (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Information System Security Officer to support the NRO IA, in providing design, development, implementation, and/or integration of the architecture, system or system components. They ensure that IA related IS will be functional and secure. They provide Information Technology security engineering, integration services, technical assessments, and solutions.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- This includes analyzing the IA/Information Systems environment helping customers understand information security needs, defining system security requirements, designing system security architectures, developing and implementing detailed security designs and measures to safeguard information, and assessing information protection effectiveness
- Identifies information protection needs for the NRO Information Systems (IS)
- Defines NRO IS security requirements in accordance with applicable IA requirements
- Provides system related input on IA security requirements to be included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement documents
- Designs security architectures for use within the NRO IS
- Designs and develops IA or IA-enabled products for use within NRO IS. Integrates and/or implements Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) for use within NRO IS
- Develops and implements security designs for new or existing network system(s); ensures that the design of hardware, operating systems, and software applications adequately address IA security requirements for the NRO IS
- Designs, develops, and implements network security measures that provide confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation
- Designs, develops, and implements specific IA countermeasures for the NRO IS
- Develops interface specifications for the NRO IS
- Develops approaches to mitigate NRO IS vulnerabilities and recommend changes to system or system components as needed
- Ensures system(s) designs support incorporation of DoD, IC, and NRO-directed IA vulnerability solutions, such as Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)/Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alerts (ICVAs)
- Develops IA architectures and designs National Security Systems with security categorizations of confidentiality, low to moderate; integrity, low to moderate; and availability, low to moderate
- Develops IA architectures and designs for systems processing Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) operating in dedicated, system high or compartmented mode
- Assesses threats to and vulnerabilities of the NRO IS. Identifies, assesses, and recommends IA or IA-enabled products used within NRO IS; ensures products follow NRO's evaluation and validation requirements.
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates s to a Doctorate and 3 years OR Master's and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10+ years. Must comply with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top