Information Security Specialist, Sr. (Government)
• Operate and maintain customer laboratory information system on an 8x5 work schedule with 4-hour response time outside of work hours.
• Provide development, testing, and evaluation capabilities to information system remote users.
• Provide hardware, network and system administration support.
• Track user issues to closure.
• Complete user onboarding process.
• Perform incident management activities.
• Provide operations and maintenance support to wide area network (WAN) infrastructure.
• Provide access control for information system users.
• Maintain WAN access control policies and procedures.
• Support information system accreditation activities, to include the WAN infrastructure.
• Perform all relevant information system administration roles and responsibilities.
Prerequisites: / Qualifications: The Information Security Specialist Sr must have a minimum of at least 3+ years in Information System Administration or a related field.
For 8570 compliance, must be able to obtain: GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or CCNA-Security within 6 months.
• Ability to understand various computer architecture, software applications and operating systems.
• Solid working knowledge of hardware, network and system administration.
• Understanding of trusted systems and their applications.
• Solid working knowledge of WAN infrastructure.
• Solid working knowledge of DOD/IC access control policies and procedures.
• Solid working knowledge of incident management processes.
• Good technical problem-solving skills.
• Communications and teamwork skills.
• Knowledge of applicable IC/DoD policies, directives and standards.
Required Clearance: U. S. Citizen. TSSCI with Polygraph required. Must have an active or re-instatable TSSCI and CI Polygraph or Lifestyle Polygraph to apply.
Back to top