Information Assurance Systems Specialist (Government)
- Provides customer support in solving phases of complex information assurance-related technical problems.
- Reviews and recommends information assurance solutions to customer problems based on an understanding of products/systems test results.
- Conducts systems security analysis and implementation, system engineering, electrical design, design assurance, testing, software engineering, program design, configuration management, and integration and testing of information assurance products and techniques.
- Solutions are based on a firm understanding of government/industry policy, practices, procedures, customer requirements, emerging security technologies, and future trends in support of information system and network security.
- Provides work direction and guidance to other personnel; ensures accuracy of the work of other personnel; operates under deadlines; and able to work on multiple tasks.
SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET clearance required. US citizenship is also required due to the sensitive nature of this Department of Defense contract.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in electrical, electronic or computer engineering, computer science, or a related field.
This position requires a minimum of five years task related experience.
This position is available in Newport, Rhode Island (Naval War College, IT contract support).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top