Information Assurance (IA)/Cyber Engineer (CE) (Government)
- Virginia Beach, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing, Information Assurance / Cyber Engineer support to the DoD, Department of the Navy, in research, development, test and evaluation, analysis, systems engineering, and integration of complex naval systems associated with surface warfare and strategic combat and weapons systems.
AT&T has an opening for an Information Assurance / Cyber Engineer professional to support the DoD, Department of the Navy, in providing research, development, test and evaluation, analysis, systems engineering, and integration of complex naval systems associated with surface warfare and strategic combat and weapons systems. The candidate will provide Risk Management, Certification and Accreditation, Information Assurance (IA) and technical support.
- System engineering to ensure IA compliance and the cyber posture with respect to availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation of critical system information.
- Generation and maintenance of requirements to ensure IA controls are defined and validated.
- Perform IA management functions in compliance with all applicable DOD, DON, SECNAV and OPNAV directives and instructions.
- RMF package and artifacts -specifically the RAR and POA&M.
- Comply with applicable Cyber Security, certification and accreditation guidance in accordance with DOD, DON, SECNAV and OPNAV.
- Align with Risk Management Framework mapping of security controls overlays based on the applicable directives, policy and instructions.
- Ensure that IA/CE attributes are achieved through the cost-effective, risk-balanced application of controls in a manner that promotes confidentiality, integrity, availability, non-repudiation, and authentication of information.
- Ensure CE rigor has been conducted in the development and operation life cycle of the system.
- Provide oversight of the accreditation process.
- Identify, report, and resolve security violations and ensure that all information systems are functional and secure; recommend information assurance/security solutions to support requirements.
Active Top Secret Clearance is required to work on site. (#topsecret)
- 8 years of full-time professional experience in network computer equipment, system and security.
- Experience working with DoD IA mandatory policies standards, procedures, and policies.
- Current RMF package development experience.
- Current eMASS experience and experience building RAR's and POAM's in eMASS.
- IAT Level II CE/NE knowledge and skills with a certification in Information Assurance standards and policies.
- Contractor personnel whose IT access falls under the Technical Category, Management Category, Architecture and Engineering Specialty, or Network Defense-Service Provider Specialty require IA training and certification in accordance with DoD Manual 8570.01-M Chapter 3, 4, 10, or 11, as applicable. (Security + (CE))
Fully Qualified Navy Validator (Desired but not required).
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top