Help Desk Tech Lead - NOC (Government)
- Melbourne, FL
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a NOC/Help Desk Tech Lead for the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities and systems that leverage emerging methods, phenomenologies, and technologies.
- Serve as the senior Tier-2 Lead of the NOC analysts on a shift. Tier 1 and Tier 2 analysts will play similar and complimentary roles in troubleshooting and accurately routing information regarding outages and issues to appropriate resources for resolution.
- Support 8x5 manning of the help desk.
- Respond to user issues and trouble tickets.
- Solve Tier 1 and Tier 2 issues.
- Forward issues to appropriate O&M and R&D administrators and engineers for prioritization by the Incident Manager via the ticketing system.
Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Tier-2 NOC Experience
- Skills commensurate with the duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and two (2) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree
Back to top