AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement
AT&T has an opening for a help desk specialist - To support Intelink in providing around the clock support services to their IC community users.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provides 24x7 Help Desk support as defined by first response/Tier 1 support.
- Rotating Shift work position with a small team providing service availability monitoring and help desk support for internet-like collaboration services hosted on a government intranet for a large and diverse community of users
- Provide health and status monitoring, and taking appropriate measures when a service outage occurs. Utilize SOPs to perform basic troubleshooting steps to identify the problem, then restart service and/or servers to resolve the issue.
- Document and communicate outage information to co-workers and customers
- Provide tier 1 response to customer service requests received via phone, email, chat, and tickets.
- Document all communications in a ServiceNow ticket system, escalate tickets as needed
- Provide basic instructions on how to use services to both external and internal customers
- Troubleshoot customer accounts and users' ability to logon to the collaboration environment
- IMPORTANT: DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.
Required Qualifications:One (1) year demonstrated Help Desk experience. Bachelor's degree in a Technical, Math or Business discipline from an accredited college or University is required. Two (2) years of Help Desk experience with an Associates or three (3) years' experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.