Ground Systems Acquisition Engineer, Government
Candidate will support analysis of Satellite Ground Systems Designs for an Advanced Space Control Mission. Candidate will support getting the chosen design Approval to Operate IAW the Risk Management Framework. (RMF).
- provide consulting and advice to the Government Customer relative to the review of those designs and their ability to be made secure from an - IA perspective and their ability to meet requirements.
identify risk analysis and identify any performance issues arising from the review of the designs.
- attend and critique these designs throughout the lifecycle to include System Requirements Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design - Review and as the vehicle enters manufacturing, ultimately leading to deployment.
- provide requirements analysis and verification, technical review of documentation, and prepare project reports, briefings, planning documents, transition plans, operational acceptance criteria, and facilitate support multiple IPTs.
- support acquisition strategy and documentation for these advanced systems.
- BS in Ground Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering. RF experience required.
- 5 years experience in Information Assurance/Certification of Satellite Ground Systems including developing required RMF and/or DIACAP documentation.
- 5 years experience in operations or engineering of Satellite ground systems including conops development,
- 5 years experience in Acquisition support to Space Systems e.g. support to developing acquisition strategy, acquisition documentation, support to source selection process
- Understanding of DoD and joint service acquisition cycle
- Excellent oral/written communications, authoring acquisition documents, briefings
- Proficient using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- US CITIZENSHIP and an active DoD Top Secret Clearance/SCI eligible or Active SCI Required
- Active TS/SCI or Eligible for one
- MS + 10 years experience in the aforementioned areas
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top