Graphics Developer – Classified Programs (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security proposal management Team supports our customers in the intelligence community and the Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, network, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for classified Graphics Developer to support the National Security Segment, responsible for creating classified graphics for proposals in the restricted SCIF areas to help win new business within the Intelligence Community. This is a critical role to help respond to opportunities in a hard to penetrate market within the Intelligence Community.
- Provide graphics support for all phases of written technical proposals and oral proposals
- Collaborate with the integrated Capture Team that may include Client Executives, Business Development Leads, Technical Leads, Senior Proposal Managers, Authors, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Create draft concepts from rough outlines
- Work with graphic conceptualizers to refine their graphics and aesthetics.
- Make artistic and layout recommendations on how graphics can be made informative and compelling
- Produce high quality graphic presentations
- Work with speed and accuracy, and meet schedule deadlines.
- Proof revisions and ensure comments/redlines are addressed.
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Demonstrate success in contributing to the planning, development, production, and delivery of compliant and winning proposals
- Create clear and compliant graphic presentations
- Demonstrated experience developing graphics for written technical proposals and oral proposals
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and communicate effectively/efficiently/clearly across proposal teams
- Demonstrate initiative
- Provide expert MS PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop knowledge/experience
- Work unpredictable schedules, which may include weekends and holidays; and may include travel in the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA)
- Enjoy working in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrate success working in the Defense Department and Intelligence Community customer environments
Back to top