GNOC HQ Lead - Expert (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a GNOC HQ Lead - Acts as the Functional Lead for a team of Tier I/II/III personnel supporting a 24/7/365 network operations team.
The Functional Lead will provide enterprise IT support to include: program management; administration support including inventory management and IT acquisitions support; operations engineering and implementation; operations and maintenance, including Service Desk support and infrastructure, applications and database support; onsite systems administration and hardware support/maintenance; enterprise operations monitoring; cyber security operations; and disaster recovery support.
- The Network Operations Manager shall serve as a team leader for support tasks involving engineering development, integration, interface design analysis, integration of infrastructure, and testing of SW and HW.
- The Network Operations Manager shall perform system-level design and configuration of products including determination of HW, SW, operating systems and other platform specifications to meet project requirements while maintaining interoperability with existing legacy systems.
- The Network Operations Manager shall plan large-scale systems projects through vendor comparison and trade/cost studies.
- Recent, relevant experience as the program manager or deputy on a technical operations program of at least 50-100 FTE personnel in a 24x365 environment.
- Candidate should have a current PMP certification and possess excellent interpersonal, personnel management, and communications skills.
- A working knowledge of, and certification in ITIL is required.
This position requires all personnel to work a rotating shift schedule. Shifts available include 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am.
- Demonstrated experience with risk management and making recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operation costs.
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting a wide range of LAN, MPLS WAN, and network issues hampering service availability and making recommendations for system fixes and enhancements.
- A minimum of five or more years of management experience operating in an ITIL framework.
- Demonstrated experience operating and designing a network supporting a dispersed workforce with on premise applications as well as many applications deployed in the cloud.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Work to be performed in Mclean, VA
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top