Finance Analyst (Government)
AT&T GSI is searching for a Finance Analyst with strong experience to fill this vacancy. The candidate will be providing direct, on-site support to the Sensors and Optics Division (SMC/SYG) at Peterson Air Force Base, CO. The ideal candidate will have experience performing the following:
- Manage complex budgets across multiple SMC/SYG programs to ensure adherence to DoD regulations.
- Responsible for conducting and documenting more complex financial analysis projects, works on problems of diverse scope including the analysis of financial reports and opportunities.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations relating to financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs.
- Gathers, interprets, and evaluates financial information.
- Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of financial and other data.
- Develops recommendations to achieve SMC/SYG's financial objectives.
- Determines financial consequences of alternative methods, plans and strategies.
- Evaluates financial performance including cost or budget administration.
- Performs complex data modeling and financial analysis.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction.
Minimum 3 years providing acquisition/sustainment support to the DoD
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active DoD Secret
Education and Training Requirements: Baccalaureate degree in business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field AND 3 years' experience for defined skill level.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1652399
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Vice President, Video Marketing
Hanny is responsible for driving revenue from all of AT&T’s content businesses. Since the acquisition of DIRECTV and the pending acquisition of Time Warner, she has also been overseeing video content distribution.
Back to top