Field Support Specialist (Duluth)
1. Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
2. Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
3. Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software
4. Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate's degree and five (5) years of experience.
* Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting VTC devices and systems.
* Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
* Able to manage time and priorities effectively.
* Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
* Proficient in working with end-users remotely.
* Familiar with Active Directory security and policies.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers.
Required Clearance: Candidate must be clearable.
Desired: CompTIA A+, Vendor certifications desired, e.g., Cisco, Polycom.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top