Field Support Specialist (Duluth)
1. Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
2. Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
3. Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software.
4. Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate's degree and five (5) years of experience.
1. Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches.
2. Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
3. Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
4. Able to manage time and priorities effectively.
5. Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
6. Proficient in working with end-users remotely.
7. Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
8. Familiar with Active Directory security and policies.
9. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
11. Must be able to drive company vehicle.
12. Must be available to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 6am-6pm, as determined by management.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; periodic work in tight areas.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI polygraph clearance
Desired: CompTIA A+, Vendor certifications desired, e.g., Cisco, Polycom.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top