Equipment Testing & Selection Lead (Westfields)
Job Description: The Equipment Testing & Selection Lead is a technical and management role which evaluates solution architecture and design engineering functions for government passive and active network infrastructures. The candidate will responsible for leading and supporting equipment testing and selection for all network design and engineering activities. These equipment testing & selection activities will be conducted in test facilities and on the government's wide area networks (WAN), the local area networks (LAN), Campus Area Networks (CAN), Access, Network Management Systems (NMS), and Control Interfaces (CI) and other networks that support multiple classification levels of communications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead a team that conducts security-relevant testing of all hardware and software selected for use.
• Lead a team that translates customer security requirements into actionable testing schemes.
•Lead a team that documents and reports all security-relevant testing results for all hardware and software.
•Lead a team that provides recommendations on the suitability of equipment and software for use in the customer's environment.
•Provide a written equipment security certification that testing has been completed by qualified individuals and is suitable to use in the customer's environment.
•Recruit and train a team that is qualified to perform equipment security certification.
• Provide direction and guidance that will enable the team to create and execute high and low level test schemes that validate customer requirement and portfolio offering guidelines.
• Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of a specific technical engineering solution to the customer. Provides a team structure conducive to high performance, and manages the team lifecycle stages.
• Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to architecture team moving forward.
• Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project). Ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project. Contributes significant knowledge to job family community.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education : Candidate must have 16 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters and 10 years, Bachelors and 12 years, Associates and 14 years or HS and 16 years. Must meet DoD 8570 IAM Level 3 certification requirements AND be willing to obtain CISSP-ISSAP or CISSP-ISSEP within 6 months.
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI, with CI Poly
Desired Certifications: CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP or CASP
Back to top