Enterprise Sales Manager - CyberSecurity
We're growing our team here at AT&T CyberSecurity and looking to add a proven growth Manager, Enterprise Sales to our team! As the Manager, Enterprise Sales you will oversee growth, execution, and development of a team of dynamic and high impact CyberSecurity Sales Executive. You are a player/coach who takes great satisfaction in team success. You will help us build teams that can execute today and grow to meet our future needs. You are a people leader and support high performance, teamwork, and are passionate in supporting the team to achieve its goals.
AlienVault has recently joined forces to create the new AT&T CyberSecurity. As a member of AT&T CyberSecurity, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company as we strive to provide Phenomenal Threat Information, Detection, and Security for customers worldwide!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Building, developing, & leading a team of experienced Enterprise Sales Executives in the prospecting & development of F1000 companies while managing a strong forecasting.
- Work with team to develop strong account plans, forecasting, remove obstacles to achieve wins
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including: Product Management, Customer Care, Sales Engineering, Legal, AlienLabs and partner services.
- Build and contribute to our sales methodology and processes.
- Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed.
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory.
- Participates in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
- 10+ years in Enterprise Sales with emphasis in Cybersecurity
- 5+ years experience in a Sales people/team management capacity
- Proven track record of leading, hiring, & developing teams
- Ability to build strong partnerships & enabling partners
- In depth knowledge of the security market with extensive contacts which can be leveraged.
- Very comfortable in the "C" suite with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figure.
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team and corporate.
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce and an appreciation for the value of a CRM.
- Knowledge with prospects, partners and customers within the defined territory.
Skills & Experience
Back to top