Enterprise Network Project Engineer (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Enterprise Network Project Engineer to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Design and Deploy IP networks based on Cisco routing and switching products
- Display expertise in both design and hands on capabilities with Cisco routing and switching products
- Complete design packages that follow accepted design standards for the customer enterprise networks
- Design packages must include both local area networks and wide area network technologies
- Display extensive hands on experience with Cisco IOS
- Display some knowledge of Voice over IP technology
- Provide guidance and direction on DHCP scopes and DNS request to support both desktop and voice systems
- Ability to troubleshoot Cisco routing and switching network implementations
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent technical certification/education, 7+ Years of Experience with engineering IP networks using Cisco products.
Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
CCNA and/or CCNP certifications, PMP certification, ITIL certification(s)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top