Enterprise Management Software Engineer-SWE2 (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Enterprise wide Software Engineer - To assist in the design and integration of application/components across a large complex program.
- Hands-on software development, design, coding, and documenting EMS applications (ex. ServiceNow, Splunk, SolarWinds, HP Products (NNMi, OML/OMi, Service Manager 9), others)
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, integrating and installing software solutions
- The software engineer will also perform the following: applications development, analyzing information, general programming skills, software design, software documentation, software testing, problem solving, teamwork, software development fundamentals, software development process, and software requirements
- Performs analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of COTS Products
- Designs, codes, tests, develops, and documents application programs for computer systems
- Establishes and improves design and development standards and processes, Breaks down software requirements into manageable work tasks
- Experience in ServiceNow, HP products and Splunk is preferred but not mandatory
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Must have fourteen (14) years of experience that may be a combination of work history and education. A master's degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor's degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate's degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top