Enterprise Architect (Government)
The AT&T Enterprise Architect will provide engineering and integration support for host-based security systems. Key job functions:
- Ability to act as the prime technical contact on the program, interfacing with senior government leaders, vendors and other contractor personnel on significant technical matters.
- Requirements analysis, architecture development, product evaluation, design, integration, implementation and planning of a multi-vendor next generation endpoint security (NGES) solution that includes anti-virus, malware detection, virtual containment, whitelisting, asset management, patch management, incident response and other security capabilities.
- Analyze and refine system requirements provided by the Government. Develop overall DODAF compliant systems architecture to satisfy all requirements. Identify integration issues and problems such as architecture incompatibilities, policy and engineering guideline compliance concerns, and adherence to DoD directives.
- Lead evaluation and lab testing necessary to provide technical recommendations to the Government based on quantitative assessment of candidate security products.
- Lead team of technical engineers in creating detailed design, integration, implementation, testing, and deployment activities for end point security
- Lead creation of all required documentation including creation of artifacts required for solution certification.
- Lead team of engineers in creation of detailed deployment plans, instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Create and develop Engineering Master Plan leveraging our current ePO deployment package support team to ensure current and future endpoint products integration into a single deployable packaged capability.
- Create and develop strategic transition plan that provides a technically feasible cybersecurity solution while balancing cost and economic factors.
- Provide ESS capabilities and security best practices guidance on separately contracted software; provide
- Support the creation of the product integration plan that will be used to develop and maintain the ESS deployable image
- Work cooperatively with other contractors, vendors and/or government to ensure that the government customer’s overall targets are met.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Three (3) years experience in creation of DODAF compliant architecture for complex systems comprised of multiple COTS applications
- Five (5) years experience in design and integration of COTS based solutions
- Three (3) years experience in leadership of large team performing product evaluation and integration
- Hands on experience with Cyber Security (specifically endpoint security) products and technologies
- Experience using open standard protocols and methods for integration of multiple CONTS products into a seamless solution
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Background in Microsoft Systems Security and configuration along with use and operation of HBSS
Desired Experience, Education, and Certifications:
Required Clearance: Active Secret with eligibility for TS
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1666747
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top