Enterprise Account Executive - CyberSecurity
AT&T Cybersecurity is currently looking for proven CyberSecurity Enterprise Account Executives looking to make an impact with their customers. We're growing our team and looking to add sales hunters who are driven to help our customers anticipate, act on threats, and protect their businesses. You are passionate about CyberSecurity, customer-focused , engaging, analytical, well-organized, and enjoy a competitive team and effort driven work environment. This role is focused on revenue growth, expansion, and being the end-to-end cyber expert for our customers. If you're looking for a career with a great team, let's talk!
AlienVault has recently joined forces to create the new AT&T CyberSecurity. As a member of AT&T CyberSecurity, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company as we strive to provide Phenomenal Threat Information, Detection, and Security for customers worldwide!
What we are looking to add to our team:
- You will define and execute a sales strategy for your assigned sales center
- Partner & enable other team members within the organization to achieve sales targets
- Present AT&T CyberSecurity solutions and run full sales cycle from prospecting net new to negotiating terms and pricing, to closing qualified opportunities in your territory
- Strong account planning and execution to deliver on revenue accountability to C-level prospective clients and resellers
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual quota objectives
- Organize, prepare, track, and measure daily activity to forecast metrics utilizing Salesforce
- A natural at developing relationships and identifying opportunities and making them impactful
- 10+ years of strong quota attainment in a direct or channel B2B software or cybersecurity sales
- Proven experience selling in a matrixed enterprise environment & delivering results
- Consultative sales and/or value selling to engage and develop new accounts, from business proposals to handling RFP's from customers
- A closer with a track record of effective negotiation of procurement, licensing, and professional services contracts in a variety of organizational structures
- You excel in a high touch sales environment, can navigate high-level product demonstrations, and enjoy selling a diverse portfolio of products and services
- Expert in forecasting and documenting within Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package (Salary + Bonus incentives)
- Comprehensive PPO/HMO Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid: PTO, Sick Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Service Day
- Adoption & Surrogacy programs
- 401k + 100% matching up to 6%
- Educational opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- AT&T service discounts
- AT&T service referral programs
- Numerous industry awards and is recognized as a visionary in the industry
- Strong year-over-year growth and a rapidly-growing customer base
We want to know you better if:
We are the new AT&T Cybersecurity! Our Edge-to-Edge technologies provide phenomenal threat intelligence, collaborative defense, security without the seams, and solutions that fit our customer's business. Our unique, collaborative approach integrates best-of-breed technologies with unrivaled network visibility and actionable threat intelligence from AT&T Alien Labs researchers, Security Operations Center analysts, and machine learning - helping to enable our customers around the globe to anticipate and act on threats to protect their business.
At AT&T CyberSecurity we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better!
Back to top