EG - Principal Software Developer
AT&T Mobility and Entertainment provides world class digital delivery of entertainment and sports content. Our engineers are constantly developing and enhancing our leading edge software solutions, delivering an industry-leading customer experience over satellite, mobile, video on demand, and interactive services. We are constantly looking for ways to reduce roadblocks for our engineers so they can do what they do best: deliver world-class entertainment products.
About the Job
AT&T Entertainment Systems is looking for an experienced engineer to join the Entertainment Data Services group. This individual will be part of a team responsible for developing systems to support speech and text based natural language interfaces for our current and future products. The successful candidate will have the vision and experience to guide the team in leveraging state of the art human speech and language technologies. We are looking for individuals from a diversity of backgrounds with demonstrated quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Designing, implementing, and training robust components for an entertainment domain focused natural language understanding system
- Work closely with system architects to evaluate design and implementation
- Implement, test, and deploy the services with business and operational features
- Evaluate different technologies and provide technical input to the team.
- Contribute to an engineering roadmap for natural language interfaces
- 8+ years of experience building production software systems
- Experience in the following domains: Automatic speech recognition, natural language understanding, and dialogue systems
- Preferred experience working with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Kaldi, CNTK, and Caffe
- Hands on experience with Java/J2EE and Python
- Optionally preferred experience in Node.js, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes to support micro-services development.
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures and their real-world use cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills with consistent attention to detail #LI-CL1
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top