DoD Cleared Windows - Linux Sys Admin TA (Government)
- Santa Barbara, CA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
AT&T Sys Admin/TA is responsible for supporting the operation and maintenance of a classified networks. Leverage MS Window OS, Linux OS and server administration. Works with the Network Operations Center to maintain the LAN.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with NOC to maintain the LAN
- Documenting system requirements
- Creating application designs
- Writing security plans
- Validating high level designs to ensure accuracy and completeness against business requirements and programming the solutions.
- Resolve design issues and develop strategies to make ongoing improvements that support system flexibility and performance
- Assess technical feasibility of new technologies to enable integration into existing processes
- Experience working on DoD Network
- Strong experience working in MS Win and Linux OS environment
- Server Administration experience
- Linux servers and systems experience
- Skilled in maintaining a classified LAN
- Ability to follow internal IA guideline
- Experience documenting system requirements, creating application designs, writing security plans, validating high level designs to ensure accuracy and completeness against the business requirements and programming the solutions.
- Experience resolving design issues and develop strategies to make ongoing improvements that support system flexibility and performance.
- Experience assessing technical feasibility of new technologies
Active DoD Top Secret is required, DCID 6/4 is highly desired
Ability to meet customer's security requirements (#topsecret)
CompTIA Security Plus certification (CompTIA SEC+)
Desired Skills Experience and certifications:
- 7 or more years of experience
- CISSP a Plus
- MCS a plus
- Experience with RMF processes highly desired.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top