Division Scheduler (Government)
AT&T GSI is searching for a Division Scheduler with strong experience to fill this vacancy. The candidate will be providing direct, on-site support to the Sensors and Optics Division (SMC/SYG) at Peterson Air Force Base, CO. The ideal candidate will have experience performing the following:
- Develop and maintain program schedules and associated documentation to execute programs, upgrades, system modifications and enhancements to fielded and deployed systems.
- Develop and update roadmap activities including incremental upgrade planning, scheduling and funding for fielded and deployed systems.
- Support program working groups with responsibilities to include:
- Organize and support working group meetings across multiple organizations.
- Compile meeting minutes & actions items following each IPT meeting and provide recommended action to the Government Program Management team.
- Coordinate with prime contractors, depot contractors and other support contractors on schedule issues.
- Provide scheduling expertise, to include proactively identifying and resolving potential risks, to program managers.
- Provide relevant input to Request for Proposal (RFP) development for sustainment, contractor recompetes, new acquisitions, upgrades, modifications, acquisition strategies, and cost estimations.
- Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- Prepare briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of SYG programs.
- Perform records management of sustainment related deliverables and documentation.
- Manage and close internal and external sustainment related taskers associated with the execution of SYG sustainment activities.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction
Experience: Minimum 10 of years DoD acquisition/logistics/sustainment experience for defined skill level
Security Clearance Requirement: Active DoD Secret
Education and Training Requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree in business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field AND 3 years' experience for defined skill level
- Acquisition Logistics DAU Level 2 (Level 3 preferred)/or equivalent for non-Government candidates
Requisition ID 1650356
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top