Distribution Coordinator (Duluth)
- Monitoring dedicated queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for task resolution.
- Coordinating with customer as needed for any information needed to ensure all tickets can be resolved
- Creating and updating workload target spreadsheets in excel
- Ensuring associated assets are related to the parent ticket and proper system updates are performed once task is resolved
- Ensuring proper assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of resource allocation based on work load
- Experience in customer service, help desk, or network operations center environment
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements.
- Experience working with SLAs
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritize work independently in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Required Skills, Experience, and Education Four (4) years of experience working with distributed computer systems, software and associated communication networks. Can follow detailed work instructions. Familiarity with desktop, network, or server rack equipment is a plus. Possesses a working knowledge of the asset inventory process.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance
Back to top