Director TV Product Management
AT&T AdWorks is the face to the market for AT&T’s newest ad products and has the potential to reach approximately 150MM screens in the US across TV and Mobile. We are looking for industry veterans who revel in the prospect of building a better approach to advertising sales capitalizing on the inherent strengths of the world’s largest telecommunications company. If you aspire to be a part of the future of emerging media and want to grow AdWorks into the leader in cross screen addressable advertising we have the perfect opportunity for you.
The Director, TV Product Management will play a key role in bringing to market innovative advertising products across AT&T’s DirecTV and U-verse IPTV platforms.
You will be responsible for leading the product strategy, management and execution of the television product roadmap, transforming A&T AdWorks into a multi-billion dollar media solutions provider.
This role supports television and video centric ad product initiatives across national ad sales including addressable, interactive, data optimized, dynamic ad insertion video-on-demand, programmatic and cross screen media sales.
To make an impact in this role:
- Own end-to-end lifecycle product management for AdWorks’ current and emerging portfolio of TV ad products. The position will be responsible for the “4 P’s” of marketing, including price, product, promotion, placement
- Industry presence/outreach/competitive analysis
- Maintain strategic relationships with other key industry stakeholders such as technology providers, application developers, third-party technology vendors, outsourced ad sales organizations, advertisers and agencies
- Being a key contributor/participant in industry related activities, speaking at industry events, providing thought leadership via interviews, blogs, editorial pieces, etc.
- Owning competitive analysis and response to digital related industry developments
- Consult on current and future linear Ad Technology partnership/M&A activity
- Collaborate with all advertising support teams (sales, marketing, ops, research, engineering) to develop product features and requirements from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize revenue and meet operational, financial and corporate objectives
- New product development will be an area responsibility of the position
- Develop business cases and quarterly reviews for proposed products and initiatives, including cost/benefit estimates, market trends, competitive analysis, risk analysis, industry best practices and product development timelines
- Current new products in the pipeline include; the cross-screen addressable partnership with Opera Media Works, addressable audience extension, DDL, VIP programmatic portal.
- Professional experience in advertising product and/or technical product management
- Extensive knowledge of ad tech, marketplaces, and/or television industry
- Track record of successfully bringing new products to market, on-time, on-budget that achieve scalable success
- Established ability to manage product scope and make data informed tradeoffs to deliver minimum viable product in limited time frames
- Technical familiarity with current and emerging broadcast or cable TV ad sales processes, platforms, trafficking, measurement and interfaces with ad insertion technologies
- Experience executing market, competitive and other user research to develop product strategies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Back to top