Director Social Media Marketing
AT&T Entertainment Group is one of the hottest business opportunities specializing in the development of content and experiential marketing and advertising program development. As such, AT&T seeks a dynamic individual to develop strategies and campaigns that help to create awareness and perception shifts around key messages and business objectives within Entertainment Group Consumer Advertising.
Our ideal candidate should have significant experience within marketing strategy, managing creative and production for large scale paid campaigns and understand new technology and digital marketing concepts.
In this role you will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of Social Media Marketing leading a team overseeing social media advertising for all messages and products in the Entertainment Group Consumer portfolio working closely with partners on the larger advertising and media team. You will collaborate with platform partners to ensure a best in class presence.
To be successful in this role you will excel at the following:
- Leads campaigns from strategic development through production, trafficking and optimization
- Partners with internal stakeholders on social media presence strategy, content and innovation
- Develops joint business plans with key platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat to outline annual strategies and priorities.
- Leads Social Media initiatives for AT&T Entertainment Group Consumer organization including strategy development for numerous social platforms including Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest
- Plays a key role on AT&T Social Media Governance Council including development of best practices, tool selections, and crisis planning
- Bachelor’s degree or like experience and 7-10 years’ work experience in Marketing/Social Media and/or Digital/Mobile Marketing. Master’s and/or MBA desired
- Agency experience on Fortune 50 brand preferred
- In depth understanding of social media platforms, creative best practices, measurement, media buying and ad formats
- Required understanding of social media emerging landscape, platforms, vendors and brand leaders in medium
- Self-starter who is creative in coming up with innovative and cutting-edge marketing solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for the development and presentation of results/ analysis, ability to socialize results with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and collaborative skills to work effectively with internal clients and external partners to produce quality output
- Ability in managing a high-functioning team, in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in analytical tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Requisition ID 1663147
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top