Director, Market Research & Analysis
The Entertainment Group, Marketing team is looking for a Director of Market Research & Analysis to join us in our El Segundo, CA offices.
Want a job that commands attention? That's exactly what our Marketing team members do every day. From grassroots efforts to major markets, you'll connect our customers to the coolest offerings around. And thanks to big ideas and creative solutions, AT&T is one of the biggest brands in the world - leading the way across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Get in on the conversation.
Have an opportunity to lead a team that ensures Mobility & Entertainment Group (M&EG) Marketing is aware of key competitive actions and formulates smart strategies to win vs. competitors in the marketplace. This is a key role that will provide data-centric analysis and actionable insights across the marketing mix (competitor pricing, offers, advertising & messaging, packaging, and products).
- Conduct daily proactive competitor monitoring for EG across video, broadband & wireless (postpaid and prepaid); and Competitive Alerts
- Partner cross-functionally to provide actionable insights and analysis across marketing mix - regarding competitor pricing, offers, advertising & messaging, packaging, and products
- Oversee claims support / refute competitor claims
- Desktop tools and portals
- Manage budget of ~$4M annually
This background will help to ensure your success:
- 8+ years' experience in marketing or a relevant, related position
- Previous supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline; MBA preferred
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top