Director, Government Security
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Candidate will provides direct leadership and management of a large and diverse Security staff, responsible for Security oversight of multiple sensitive USG contracts.
- The ability to interact with senior USG managers and customers is required to ensure the flawless implementation of applicable contract security requirements.
- Conducts highly sensitive security briefings, including with senior officials of the company.
- Leads the team as they initiate and coordinate the development and implementation of security plans, policies and procedures for sensitive contracts.
- Recommends, and where appropriate implements, the strategies, goals, and plans required for a robust and efficient Security program.
- Develops and maintains strong partnerships and liaisons with the USG agencies supported.
- Interprets government security requirements and provides guidance, oversight, and where needed, resolution for program activities to ensure best in practice Security program management.
- Assists the business with thorough review and comment on Security requirements for new opportunity contract proposals, as well as for the retention of existing contracts.
- Extensive knowledgeable of IC policies relative to current SCIF construction standards, Personnel Security policies and clearance standards, as well as the ability to develop contractually required Security CONOPS and OPSEC Plans is required.
- Keen business acumen skills are a must, since business priorities fluctuate and flexibility in that regard is paramount. Those business skills, coupled with effective leadership, will contribute to the business success of not only the Security organization but to the financial and business success of overall corporate strategy.
- Ten years Intelligence Community (IC) experience with an in-depth knowledge of all facets of IC Security policy, including Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Personnel and Physical Security, and Operational Security (OPSEC).
- Thorough knowledge of the implementing regulatory guidelines for the aforementioned IC security disciplines, especially those related personnel security policy and processing how to properly apply those requirements in industry, is critical for this position.
- Five years' experience in a DoD or other U.S. Government (USG) Industrial Security program is required. Training as a U.S. Government Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) and completion of Facility Security Officer (FSO) training through the Defense Security Services Training Academy and/or commensurate USG experience is required.
- Expertise must include extensive supervisory and leadership experience
Required Skills and Education:
- Manages all aspects of IC Security, ensuring stringent compliance with both USG and company security policies and procedures. Leadership experience is key, since the candidate will be responsible to coach, develop, and guide subordinate staff and, when necessary, to issue constructive feedback in timely and respectful fashion.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, motivation, discipline, and performance appraisals of assigned subordinates.
- Responsible for management of budgetary issues, ensuring effective cost oversight is adhered to as needed within corporate business mandates.
- Responsible for preparation, oversight, and when required, remediation of any shortcomings for all applicable USG Security program reviews.
- Accomplishes results through leadership, coaching, and development of staff.
- Bachelor's Degree and 15 years' experience.
Security Clearance of TS/SCI with polygraph required
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top