Digital Content Designer
This position is located in Washington DC. Relocation assistance is not available.
This position is responsible for coordinating digital content in support of company public policy objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for coordinating and implementing digital content related to public policy issues.
- Primary focus will include creating, designing and integrating education and digital campaign materials including tactics like text, email, campaign websites, social media, interactive infographics and social media images, print brochures, and digital advertising.
- Works directly with vendors and internal clients in the creative development.
- Responsible for translating complex corporate policy goals into simple, easy to understand messaging for digital platforms.
- Provide comprehensive reports on digital campaign results.
- Partner with corporate communications, legal, and other business units to ensure branding and messaging is aligned with the company's larger efforts.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in content management/marketing
- Experience creating/designing digital campaign materials
- Technical knowledge of HTML, CSS and web publishing platforms
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Understanding of basic web design principles
- Understanding of content marketing tactics such as SEO, web analytics, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to be flexible across continental US time zones depending on campaign.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of time and be able to work in an open-space, collaborative environment.
Education: Bachelors Degree required.
Back to top