Desktop and Telephone Installer, Senior (Government)
- McLean, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Desktop and Telephone Installer, Senior to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
• Lead team of installers
• Install, test and verify desktop computer
• Install, test and verify VoIP,ISDN and Analog Telephones
• Install, test and verify Video Endpoint
• Install, test and verify Ancillary voice, data, and video equipment
• Install, test and verify Special Circuits
• Display and understanding of both traditional telephony frames and current data related patch panels.
• Isolate and resolve technical problems related to installation
• Work with project management and engineering personnel
• Demonstrate understanding of installation related concepts including DHCP and DNS
• Telephone Microphone Removal
Required Clearance: Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
• Associates Degree or equivalent technical certification/education, 10+ Years of Experience, direct experience working in support of technology programs which include Avaya/Cisco/Polycom/Dell platforms.
• Customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Desired Qualifications: Certifications with Telephony/Video/Desktop vendors, ITIL certification(s)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Back to top