Deployment Management Engineer - Full Performance (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Deployment Management Engineer - To support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in providing network engineering and provisioning of logical and physical configurations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Plan, test, and execute builds, testing, and deployment of system and software releases; deliver telecommunications patches, upgrades, and configurations (logical and physical)
- Review of approved engineering design and validation of router/switch/firewall including complex scripts, network implementation
- Install conveyances, pull and terminate cable, and implement required pin outs
- Implement baseline configuration changes, additions, and deletions
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Qualifications/Certifications: Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate's and 5 years, a Bachelors' and 3 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of relevant work history
- Experience in cable installation and cable types (Copper, Fiber)
- Prerequisite knowledge of the latest Cisco and Juniper routing and switching platforms (for Service Provider Core/Edge, Datacenter, and Branch devices)
- Hands-on experience with Firewall appliances (VPN Concentrator and Adaptive Security Appliance) is preferred
- Requires detailed understanding and prior hands-on experience of EIGRP, OSP, BGP/MP-BGP, and MPLS routing protocols
- The candidate should have experience in all facets of network installations, which includes the physical placement of conduit, CAT5 and fiber optic cable, wall jacks, hardware, racks and communications equipment as required
Desired Qualifications/Certifications: CCNA or JNCA
Work to be performed in Mclean, VA
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top