Database / Web Application Software Developer (Government)
- Norfolk, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring Electronic Warfare Data (EWD) production within Depart of Defense operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Database / Web Application Software Developer to support U.S. Naval Command by providing EW system data analysis, training for data management, database design and development, data standardization and maintenance, website/application design and development in support of the a DoD Training Tool.
- Develop and sustain 3 additional NEWTT interface enhancements and modifications to include Scenario development tool, data visualization interface, and custom reports.
- Develop and Document NEWTT XML schema and definitions.
- Develop NEWTT XML output capability.
- Provide NWDC and NCTE federation support through external data import and updates of a maximum of 2,700 emitters and no more than 80,000 platforms from the Navy Information Operations Database (NIODB) into the Navy EW Training Database (NEWTDB) to support Navy EW Training Tool (NEWTT) requirements.
- Provide NWDC and NCTE federation support through generation of 5 unique data NCTE Navy Training Baseline products (i.e., Country Codes, Beam Parameter Index, Emitter Enumerations, Platform Enumerations, and Emitter Profiles) to be delivered twice per year.
- Review and maintain hundreds of lines of code per week to sustain a SIPR web accessible, SECRET not releasable to foreign partners, NEWTT for use by the NCTE federation of partners.
- Develop and maintain hundreds of lines of code per week to support a SIPR, SECRET releasable to FVEY and/or coalition partners, version of NIODB modeled EW database (NEWTT) for use in Coalition NCTE events.
- Maintain a web accessible, NEWTT user interface comprised of no more than 40 unique page views to support database query, display, and export of select data records.
Active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI ability is required to work on site. (#topsecret)
- 6+ years demonstrated experience in the field of software development.
- Specific prior performance in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) development, Simple Query Language (SQL), Java (Spring boot), C# and MS.NET Application development.
- Demonstrated experience in related field with familiarization level knowledge of Electronic Warfare (EW) data.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in the field of software development with specific prior performance in Java software development, and eXtensable Markup Language (XML) including the use of XML schemas and eXtensible (XSLT) Stylesheet Language (XSLT) to support parsing and import of external data products to an Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Past proven performance in related field with familiarization level knowledge of Electronic Warfare (EW) data and data sources (i.e. NGES, EWIRDB, CED, NSA, ONI, NASIC, NGIC, MSIC, and DIA).
- Strong working experience in all phases of the SDLC, and EW data analysis/library products to support automated tool development.
- Security+ Certification is required on day one.
- Contractors must hold the appropriate certification per Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) 48 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Parts 239 and 252 Record Identification Number (RIN) 0750-AF52 DFARS: Information Assurance Contractor Training and Certification (DFARS Case 2006-D023).
- Java software development (spring boot) expertise is highly desired but not required.
- MS .Net Application Framework Developer certification preferred, but not required.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top