Database / Web Application Software Developer (Government)
- Norfolk, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Our Defense Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring Electronic Warfare Data (EWD) production within Depart of Defense operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Database / Web Application Software Developer to support the U.S. Navy Information Warfare Training Group (IWTG) by providing Microsoft MVC Web Application and Oracle database development. Responsibilities include web/database design and development, technical guidance for data management/interoperability, data standardization, and content quality assurance in support of IWTG EW and Cryptologic Training and the Navy Information Operations Database (NIODB).
- 8+ years demonstrated experience in the field of software development with specific prior performance in MS.NET Web Application development/maintenance
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in the field of software development with preferred prior performance in Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) development, Structured Query Language (SQL), development/maintenance
- Strong working experience in all phases of the Software/System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Past performance preferred in related field with familiarization level knowledge of Electronic Warfare (EW) data and data sources (i.e. EWIR TERF/SERF, CED, MEPED, MIDB, & SEI)
- Contractors must hold the appropriate certification per Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) 48 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Parts 239 and 252 Record Identification Number (RIN) 0750-AF52 DFARS: Information Assurance Contractor Training and Certification (DFARS Case 2006-D023).
Active Top Secret (SCI) (#TopSecret) Clearance is required to work on site.
- Security+ Certification is required on day one
- Microsoft.NET or Oracle Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Java software development expertise is highly desired but not required
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top