Database Manager Administrator (Government)
- Responsible for database design, implementation, and maintenance, and the operation and setup of database systems.
- Executes database projects and assists in coordination of all database production scheduling; coordinates production support with outside vendors, as needed.
- Ensures that database projects are completed on time, within budget, and to user's satisfaction.
- Interfaces with users to determine scope of project.
- Works on complex projects independently and has thorough knowledge of database systems and application packages including: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle.
- Troubleshoots computer equipment problems and performs minor preventive maintenance.
- Experienced with data integration working with Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) tools.
- Experienced with and know intimately all Microsoft Office applications.
SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET clearance required. US citizenship is also required due to the sensitive nature of this Department of Defense contract.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or a mathematics-intensive discipline, or an applicable training certificate from an accredited institution.
Experience Requirements: Two years of intensive and progressive experience in a computer related field including development and design of database systems.
These positions are available in Annapolis Maryland (Naval Academy IT contract support).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top