Data Visualization Engineer - Expert (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Data Visualization Engineer- This position gathers requirements for, designs, implements, and documents performance dashboard tools for use by the program and also by the customer.
- Find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance
- Create models to summarize understanding of how data relates to underlying network performance
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment and measurement of outcomes related to system integration and test plans
- Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- This position focuses on the Improvement of Service quality, SLA Measurement & Reporting, Root Cause Analysis and Improvement, Training, Quality Assurance & Control, Auditing and Risk Management
Recent experience in a data centric operations environment utilizing commercial tools to provide actionable insights and situational awareness. Must have experience with Tableau, Splunk, other data visualization tools
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top