Data Services Developer (Government)
- Architect, develop, and maintain exposed data service applications (either publishing and subscribing sides) designed to use the latest web- and mobile-device technologies
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (ecosystem) of mobile device applications
- Collect and shape requirements for a mobile device-based ecosystem designed to support Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web 2.0 for analytical and mission needs
- Develop and maintain applications that expose and consume web services using either native (API) or web-based mobile clients
- Experience with iOS and/or Android operating systems
- Experience with HTML 5
- Experience with Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) web services
- Experience with Wi-Fi, CDMA, GSM, 3G/4G/LTE or near field communications (NFC) technologies
- Experience developing native (API) or web-based applications Experience with offline, data-centric architectures that provide for disconnected, intermittent, and/or limited (DIL) communications
SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET clearance required. US citizenship is also required due to the sensitive nature of this Department of Defense contract.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, mathematics, or engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline, fine arts or graphic design, or an applicable training certificate from an accredited institution.
Experience Requirements: Two to five years of intensive and progressive experience in a related field including design, development and maintenance of web-based applications.
These positions are available in Newport Rhode Island (Naval War College IT contract support).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top