Cybersecurity Consultant 2 -Payment Card Industry
This position provides consulting services by working directly with the customer to identify and recommend solutions that solve the customers strategic business security goals.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate, confer and provides consulting services and manages project activities from client identification through final invoicing.
- Works on billable consulting service projects.
- Demonstrates product knowledge with the customer within a specific discipline.
- Works on projects of moderate complexity, or works in a team as assigned by the project leader.
- Technical responsibilities may include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
- Manages technical aspects of delivery, customer satisfaction, and accurate timekeeping for billing purposes, on projects where the Consultant is the only technical resource.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of principles, theories and concepts in applicable discipline, and may confer with senior consultants as needed.
- 3-5 years of direct security-related work experience required
- Knowledge of the PCI DSS
- PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) desired
- Must have experience with at least 2 years in compliance-related position(s)
- Must have good writing skills
- Must have technical skills in assessing servers (*NIX and Windows), firewalls, and other security platforms for PCI DSS controls required
- Must be able to work with limited guidance
- Travel required (25% - 50%)
- PCI PA-DSS experience desired
- Experience with other compliance frameworks/assessments desired
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top