Cyber Threat Analyst - Senior (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations. The services required by this contract will assist OS&CI in providing the NRO a secure mission environment. The contractor shall provide realistic, innovative information security solutions to accomplish the requirements in addition to program management. The services obtained under this contract shall provide expertise to support information systems security, security control assessments, information assurance engineering, and security control assessments test engineering.
AT&T has an opening for a Cyber Security Analyst, senior level - To support the National Security Sector, in providing subject matter expertise supporting and participating in independent assessment activities in cyber threat.
- Conducts research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of all source cyber threat data sets (indications and warning)
- Monitors external threat data sources to maintain currency of CND threat conditions and determine which security issues may have an impact on the enterprise
- Researches, identifies, and verifies new cyber threat adversary tools, tactics, and processes (TTPs). Performs detailed analysis of cyber threat adversary and develops recommendations for countermeasures
- Assesses and identifies Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activities
- Performs CND trend analysis and threat intelligence reporting
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
Required Qualifications: Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or higher and 5-7 years of relevant experience. Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target. IAT 2/CSSP- A certifications are required as a minimum.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top