Cyber Threat Analyst Principal (Government)
- Leads efforts for conducting research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of all source cyber threat data sets (indications and warning).
- Leads efforts for monitoring external threat data sources to maintain currency of CND threat conditions and determine which security issues may have an impact on the enterprise.
- Researches, identifies, and verifies new cyber threat adversary tools, tactics, and processes (TTPs).
- Performs detailed analysis of cyber threat adversary and develops recommendations for countermeasures.
- Assesses and identifies Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activities.
- Leads focused cyber threat operations to include documentation planning support and execution. Leads efforts for CND trend analysis and threat intelligence reporting.
- Develops and documents guidance, processes, and procedures for resource planning, operations, and analysis of cyber threat data.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Plans and conducts assignments, generally involving the larger and more important projects or more than one project.
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience. Minimum of three years' experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top