Cyber Security / Information Assurance (Government)
AT&T Information Assurance Cybersecurity role supports Department of Defense (DoD) Military Satellite Communications (MILSATCOM) programs for the United States Air Force (USAF) Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) in El Segundo, CA.
Provide IA and Cybersecurity expertise including consultation with customer in the development of MILSATCOM programs. Program support includes lifecycle stages from concept development and contract pre-acquisition through
contractor design and accreditation. Consult with customer during working group participation and provide solutions to challenging problems. Engage customer and colleagues to coordinate and resolve differences. Evaluate technical risk in accordance with Risk Management Framework (RMF). Interface with other government organizations during security evaluation of engineering design solutions. Provide compliance support during contractor accreditation phase.
Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/
security solutions to support customers' requirements.
- Assists the customer in satisfying information assurance/cybersecurity requirements based upon the analysis of policy,
regulations, user requirements and resource demands.
- Applies cybersecurity risk management knowledge and expertise of government and commercial best practices to government systems.
- Performs cybersecurity risk analysis of design requirements, contract language and provides recommendations for the development of security features for ground and space systems within the current architectures.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Develops short and long term goals, key activities and metrics to improve leadership communication and awareness of Cybersecurity activities for the enterprise.
• 5 years of work experience in IA/Cybersecurity
• RMF or DIACAP Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
• Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E)
• Systems Engineering
• Network Engineering
• Communications Systems
• DoD satellite programs
• Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with emphasis in IA/Cybersecurity
• Security certification (CISSP, SANS, or CEH)
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: BA or BS degree with emphasis in IA/Cybersecurity
Required Clearance: DoD Secret Security Clearance
Desired: - Master's Degree
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top